Churches and ministries within the Fellowship Network may adopt their own statements of faith. The doctrinal positions of the Fellowship can be found at thefellowshipnetwork.net
The beliefs of our membership are well represented by the statement of faith of the Pentecostal Charismatic Churches of North America (PCCNA), of which the Fellowship Network is a member.
Statement of Faith (PCCNA)
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe there is one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in:
- the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ,
- His virgin birth,
- His sinless life,
- His miracles,
- His vicarious sufferings and atoning sacrifice through His shed blood,
- His bodily resurrection,
- His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and
- His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for the salvation of lost and sinful humanity.
- We believe in the present-day ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life.
- We believe the full gospel includes holiness of heart and life, healing for the body and baptism in the Holy Spirit, with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues as the Spirit gives utterance.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.